White Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
Cookies filled with white chocolate chunks and pistachio nuts
Servings: 15 large cookies
- 1 cup room temperature salted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of unsalted shelled pistachios
- 1 cup of white chocolate chunks I used 2 Lindt 4oz white chocolate bars
Preheat oven at 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt together then set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk the butter, oil, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until no sugar lumps remain.
To the sugar mixture, add in the eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with wet ingredients. Gently mix until combined.
Fold in the pistachios and white chocolate into the dough.
Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out the dough and place them on the prepared baking sheets. Leave about 1-2 inches of space between the cookies
Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
Allow to cool before serving and enjoy!
- If you're baking these cookies using frozen dough, bake for 15 minutes.
- If you'd like smaller cookies, use a melon-baller or tablespoon and bake for 7-9 minutes.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 280mg | Potassium: 95mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 413IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 2mg