So since I started down the black hole that is the keto diet, I've become obsessed with this Cilantro Lime Garlic sauce. Whenever I go to Pollo Tropical, I always ask for extra garlic cilantro sauce.
Whenever I go to to a Venezuelan restaurant, I ask for extra garlic cilantro sauce for my arepa. However, I rarely find a garlic cilantro dressing and on the rare occasion I can find one, it tastes AWFUL. So I started playing around in the kitchen and I came up with my take on this sauce.
Cilantro Garlic Lime Sauce Recipe
- ¾ Of a bunch of cilantro rinsed and stems removed
- Juice from 1 lime
- ⅔ Cup of sour cream
- ⅓ Cup of mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne powder
- Place the cilantro and juice in a food processor and pulse until the cilantro is completely minced.
- Add the garlic, salt, black pepper, cayenne to the processor and pulse to get everything incorporated.
- Lastly, add the sour cream and mayonnaise to the processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.