After an informal Instagram poll, I've decided to use the coffee knowledge I picked up during my Starbucks barista days to good use. This time, I'm sharing an easy white chocolate mocha recipe you can make at home.
- White chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Your choice of milk
- Espresso coffee
- First you'll need to make 2 ounces or shots of espresso coffee.
- Then you'll need to heat and froth your milk of choice.
- In your 12oz mug of choice, you'll add your white chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Pour your hot espresso into the white chocolate mixture and stir til combined
- Finally, pour in your hot frothed milk.
What equipment will you need to make this copycat Starbucks white chocolate mocha at home?
Making an iced white chocolate mocha latte
Want your white chocolate mocha over ice?! No worries! Place white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in your glass and place in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir until white chocolate dissolves.
Brew your espresso coffee and reserve 2 ounces ( 2 shots of espresso). Add your hot espresso shots to the white chocolate mixture and stir until well combined.
To your glass then add ice and then fill with cold milk of choice. If desired, top with whipped cream.
Looking for more Starbucks Copycat recipes?
Copycat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces espresso coffee
- 1 cup milk of choice
- whipped cream optional
- Place white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in your 12 ounce mug and place in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir until white chocolate dissolves.
- Brew your espresso coffee and reserve 2 ounces ( 2 shots of espresso)
- Warm your milk to about 150° If you have a milk frother or steamer, froth/steam for about 30 seconds.
- Add your hot espresso shots to the white chocolate mixture and stir until we’ll combined.
- Add your steamed milk to the coffee.
- Garnish with whipped cream if you like.