This copycat Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte recipe was one that was heavily requested on my instagram. This drink was discontinued from Starbucks in 2021 even though the drink had a loyal fanbase. Luckily, my time as a Starbucks barista gave me the knowledge on how to recreate this drink at home with ingredients you already have in your pantry.
What are the ingredients in this copycat Starbucks latte?
- Brown sugar
- White sugar
- Your choice of milk
- Espresso coffee
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon sugar
what equipment will you need to make this latte at home?
how do you make this at home?
- First you'll need to make 2 ounces or shots of espresso coffee.
- Then you'll need to heat and froth your milk of choice.
- In your 12oz mug of choice, you'll add your cinnamon and sugars.
- Pour your espresso coffee into the mug and stir until combined.
- Slowly pour in your frothed milk into the espresso.
- lastly, top your latte with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar.
How can I make this latte iced?
If you'd like to enjoy this latte iced, do not froth your milk. Add your espresso, sugars and cinnamon to a glass and stir until the sugars dissolve. Then add your ice and cold milk.
looking for more Starbucks copycat recipes?
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Copycat Recipe
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ½ tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 ounces espresso coffee
- 1 cup milk
- whipped cream
- cinnamon sugar for garnish
- Add your sugars and cinnamon to your 12 ounce mug.
- Pour into your mug your freshly brewed espresso coffee. Stir the coffee until sugars have dissolved.
- Add in your hot frothed milk to your mug. Top with desired amount of whipped cream and cinnamon sugar.